Blog background

Saturday 11 January 2014

Will you be my Valentine?

Hurray it's a start to the new season Valentine's Day is on its way!
I can't wait luckily I have somebody to celebrate it with!.. I remember the days when I didn't ..so now I can join in with the frivolous spending masses and engage myself in all of the joys of this romantic season!
A lot of people get married on valentines day I don't blame them I think it's a great idea! it's so romantic here at Bespoke Vintage Castle and we have created lots of romantic in the season Valentine's Day wedding items please check them out they are redd-y for loving'! ;) 
Bridesmaids hair combs with a lovely satin red ribbon their adorned with buttons pearls and keys to your heart embellishments matching with boutonnieres, sashes and bouquets, and, anything else you want to match really!


No comments:

Post a Comment