Blog background

Thursday 23 January 2014

Cowboy Toy box Bespoke

Today I started, and completed a cowboy themed toy box, customised  to match the small boys bedroom for his birthday tomorrow! notice given to me on Monday ... yes two days ago the day before my son's birthday Monday! 
thank God that I have managed to complete it it wasnt easy to do what with people turning up on my doorstep today to "visit" and with me stupidly started to do the spray painting on the box in the house! (I was hallucinating at one point) 
After all that hard work, it kind of looks okay I've asked the client if she likes it she said: "OMG it's incredible I absolutely love it" 
For me that is just what brings ultimate satisfaction :) 
It matches her little boy's bedroom perfectly and was made with love for his birthday tomorrow! 
From us at Bespoke Vintage Castle, I'm so tired but i had to get it done, i mean, he shares the same Birthday week as my son! how can I not make this with love?







I took these right after I finished the toy box late last night




Front view and side both  sides are bespoke differient!


3 comments:

  1. This is a great article loaded with unique information. I really enjoyed the content and agree with most of your views. Thank you for sharing. bespoke box in the most outclass designs and shapes available exclusively at bespoken. ranging from customized packaging to offset metallic printing we have it all sorted for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Customboxesshop has become one of the best box manufacturer companies all over the world because of their high-quality products. We used the best cardboard for box manufacturing, as well as we have a professional team for designing and packaging. we have countless boxes for t boxes for soap or whatever your product is.
    We also have noodle boxes and every type of boxes as user desires. We value our customers because customer satisfaction is our first priority. You will be thankful to us after used our packaging services.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We take as much time as is needed to comprehend your business and your objectives. By working with you, we plan and foster web design services ​and convey drawing in showcasing arrangements, permitting you to acquire critical business advantage over your opposition.

    We profoundly esteem our administrations. We express to you in a reasonable language how our citations have been set up, directing the whole plan process and offer help after conveyance of tasks

    ReplyDelete