Blog background

Friday 24 January 2014

Housewife Fridays

WELCOME TO HOUSEWIFE FRIDAY!
As much as i love my business at home I am a true old fashioned housewife at heart. that is why i work from home! i love being home with my son and kitty cat! I love all things traditional like cooking and cleaning and making new recipes! Its great that i have that balance within my home, it was at home that i was inspired to start my Bespoke business. i love decorating and interior design and decorating that i knew i had to share that and my husband and Bespoke Business has let me do this!
So today is housewife Friday, this is the day i leave my business for the weekend and do my housewife duties!I am so lucky to spend every day at home anyway with my son so i clean and tidy always and daily focus on the home i do cook and clean as usual but i will consciously not work at all on my Housewife Fridays!
Every Friday in the morning take my son Jonathan Football, and then to the adventure playground, then we come home, and we have a late lunch, in fact I am making lunch now something light, tomato soup on the stove and baking home made bread! (i may start posting my recipes actually)and i have our creamy mushroom chicken supper in the slow cooker then i have laundry and hoovering to do this afternoon! and watch cartoons with Jonathan such a quiet and simple day! its in my comfort zone, then maybe tonight we will go out as a family somewhere nice, its great to relax after such a busy week!





No comments:

Post a Comment