Blog background

Monday 27 January 2014

I want a Bespoke Boutique!!!

My vision , inspiration and the next level for my online shop is to open a Boutique!
I  am currently looking at having my bouquets and accessories featured in a few shops around Derby,which is fantastic and an absolute privilege but wouldn't it be so super to have my own!
Locally I haven't seen any that i would consider elite Bespoke shopping experiences except one!
Mimi Toko in Duffield Derbyshire!



This Boutique is the only one locally that I believe shares a vision of what i want to do! Its stunning, opulent and really stand out with excellence!
I would like to have a popular Bespoke Boutique like Renee Strauss, Angela Vickers 
or Sondra Celli. under my name 

Betty Timbo!

It sounds fabulous! I want to host a variety of gowns by, Jenny Packham, Ian Stewart, Chipo Bespoke,Mooshki, Lizzie Jayne, my own line and many more!


featuring my flowers, buttonholes Bouquets..
Bespoke Purses and shoes..


All in a stunning Boutique setting!


love the flowers on the front of this store

loving the lights!





Everything's so pretty!



A home away from home at our Beautiful Boutique!


With pretty Blossom trees on the front
sounds incredible but its my fabulous vision for Bespoke Vintage Castle!


No comments:

Post a Comment