Blog background

Saturday 25 January 2014

My new Obsession Washi Tape!

Yes I know i am late and Washi Tape is old news! 
But I've actually been able to get my hands on it for the first time! Now the possibilities are so endless I'm the sort of person that never knows where to draw the line! Lol



Love these ideas I will be using them in our Bespoke Vintage Castle store


So going to do this with my house keys! It's uber pretty!



Making housework colourful! These ideas are great for home!



Perfect for Easter crafts this year!

This is..Absolute Washi extremities!! 

loving the tape il be trying it out with some crafts of my own in a few weeks 
Most likely after the fashion show! All my time and energy is going into that now, but if I Love it, I know I gotta try it!










No comments:

Post a Comment