Blog background

Thursday 9 January 2014

What a busy week! Great start to 2014!

What a week it has been so busy here at the castle I haven't had time to blog anything but it's a great start to the New Year! I can't complain about being busy I would complain if I had nothing to do! :)
Literally I'm so glad we went on that holiday to Turkey over Christmas because I'm swamped I'm ready to go away again were meant to be going to Italy in April,  I'm really looking forward to that but I've heard its mega expensive, I've  not been before.
So on top of bespoke doing fantastic with clients going all the way up to November! my Mary Kay is selling off the shelves literally I am out of stock! I made a couple of new creations for Bespoke Vintage castle this week even though I'm trying to deal with a two year old running around my ankles!
My little gorgeous Jonathan its his third birthday in a week and a bit,how exciting! He shall have a Mickey mouse party! ..again ..got to give him what he wants!lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment