Blog background

Thursday 26 February 2015

Today is the day!!

I can't sleep even though I'm shattered! It's midnight 01! I know in just 6 and a half hours I will be up and showering, applying makeup like a Bobbi Brown pro and dressing for impressing, I will be going to the one and only LONDON FASHION WEEKEND! Seminars, shopping and most importantly the designer Runways!


I'm speaking with my best friend via text now we are doing our last min checks via watsapp.
Nails? Check! Eye lashes? check! killer outfit? Check! Spending monies? Check neither of us can sleep for the excitement!


My best friend: Lisa is a new and upcoming amazing blogger, artist and interior designer!
Her work and words are amazing, Infact she is our hook up for this event! 
We all know you can't just waltz into London fashion week and declare: "Couture" and get a seat! 
Looking forward most to being by the runway and spotting the hottest trends!
Yes I can relate the experience to weddings, letting our brides know what's hot and what's so not, but sometimes it's just great to live and have fun! 




Signing out now!
Good night 
Betty x

No comments:

Post a Comment