Blog background

Sunday 9 November 2014

Housewife and homemaker, going solo?

Blog split!
I have now split my blog I am leaving this one solely as a bespoke vintage Castle blog I will not delete my posts from: housewife and home but I will continue them on a separate blog!
My business is business and my home life is very personal I don't mind sharing hints and tips on being a homemaker,but I believe for our Bespoke vintage castle clients it's better that I direct them to my business blog page which has links to my website etc..
So the posts I already have here with the recipes will remain, 
but for now I have decided to start a new blog page thank you for all those who are shared what I have done here and once I have a new page up I will send the link Best wishes
Betty x



No comments:

Post a Comment