Blog background

Tuesday 22 April 2014

***Competition Time!!!! ***

Where have we been yes I know it's been ages again! It's official I'm a forgetful blogger!
So literally I look at the app on my iPad and I think to myself yeah I've got to blog today, I have got to write something my blog ...I've  got so much to say today, ...I will be definitely going on that later.. and then I kind ..of don't.....
It's terrible! 
Forgetful blogger!!

So to kickstart things because I do have a lot of pictures recipes and everything else I need to upload!  I wanna start with a competition!
So here goes! 

Click the link on the top right hand side of our blog page to enter the competition and win a gorgeous gold plated ring with a lovely silk rolled rose, topped with crystal and crochet flower!



It's cute, pretty most importantly; bespoke and handmade no one else will have anything like it! 
So check out the competition for the terms enter have fun this ring could soon be on its way to you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment