Blog background

Saturday 8 March 2014

Where do I begin? Hello March! Where did February go?

I haven't blogged for what seems like an eternity, in actual fact it's been a month! That is so bad!
In my defense I have been mad busy! What with several sales & custom orders, wedding season starting, fashion shows, photo shoots, a three year old and planning my own wedding vow renewals for August! It's a wonder I have time to breathe!

Im not done yet! I have not even got time this week To upload my progression with Bespoke Vintage Castle, I have a rush order of, bouquets, feather fans, pomanders and buttonholes just for one of my clients currently in California! She is having a huge wedding and I have to make 9 boutonnieres! Huge bouquets and more
Great news!
I have officially launched my website and have a domain name : 
www.Bespokevintagecastle.co.uk
Hooray it's officially ours!
So many good things are happening with Bespoke Vintage Castle, Progress and busyness are good things I'm not complaining, better to be busy than idle!

No comments:

Post a Comment