Blog background

Friday 7 February 2014

Newly made at Bespoke Today!

I know it is housewife Fridays and I have done all my chores for the day ..... ..lol no i have! Also I will be posting a recipe up later tonight! Yummy.. but I could not help myself I completed this last night probably at the stroke of midnight and I just had to post them on the blog today!
Beautiful new additions to the castle welcoming our lovely bespoke bridal hangars the perfect accessory to your wedding dress

Bespoke lush hangers in an arrange of colours, and materials!




If you want to add any colour to suit your scheme - please just email me and let me know what you are looking for. 

A perfect KEEPSAKE to remind you of your special day.

Imagine adding this beautiful hanger to your lovely bridal image. Your perfect dress should have an equally perfect hanger. Vogue Bridal Elegance... and the perfect Bridal gift.
Every bride's gown should be hung a on a beautiful Bridal Hanger. 

Perfect for Brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, mother-of-the-bride, or just a pretty gift for any special person on any occasion. A pretty accessory to any bedroom.

Size: Width 4cm, length 14.5cm

THIS ITEM IS READY TO BE SHIPPED.
We have some hangers available in stock ready to go!
For  the personalised hangers that can feature your name- initials or colours of your choice please wait 4 to 6 weeks for bespoke custom orders as we have to maybe ship in the materials.
Go bespoke on your big day!



The handmade details...




Beautuful colours, rustic charm they are special for you're special dress.
I think they will be popular at the wedding fair next week!



Decorated and adorned by hand I've used buttons, glass beads, baubles, satin and silk flowers lace and feathers silver sequins stars, dimantes,  organza you name it is on these hangers they are stunning!
Find them on my website or on my Etsy store or our MISI store! We have all links posted but here they all are again...


Bespoke Vintage Castle Website
pinterest 
Blog
Facebook 
Instagram
Twitter
Polyvore
MISI 
Etsy

Hey everybody! Here is where you can find bespoke vintage castle! Please Fave like follow and we will do the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment